Student Teaching Outfit Ideas

As I prepare myself mentally and physically for my first day of student teaching this upcoming semester, I decided to start looking at outfit ideas that are both formal and comfortable for the everyday work of a teacher.


Here are some of the outfits ideas, I have found on Pinterest that I think will go well with my color taste.

The classic white and tan:

Perfect White Buttondown:

All black + chunky bangles + red heels

<a class="pintag" href="/explore/beauty/" title="#beauty explore Pinterest">#beauty</a> <a class="pintag" href="/explore/style/" title="#style explore Pinterest">#style</a> <a class="pintag" href="/explore/fashion/" title="#fashion explore Pinterest">#fashion</a> <a class="pintag searchlink" data-query="%23woman" data-type="hashtag" href="/search/?q=%23woman&rs=hashtag" rel="nofollow" title="#woman search Pinterest">#woman</a> <a class="pintag" href="/explore/clothes/" title="#clothes explore Pinterest">#clothes</a> <a class="pintag" href="/explore/outfit/" title="#outfit explore Pinterest">#outfit</a> <a class="pintag searchlink" data-query="%23wearable" data-type="hashtag" href="/search/?q=%23wearable&rs=hashtag" rel="nofollow" title="#wearable search Pinterest">#wearable</a> <a class="pintag" href="/explore/casual/" title="#casual explore Pinterest">#casual</a> <a class="pintag searchlink" data-query="%23look" data-type="hashtag" href="/search/?q=%23look&rs=hashtag" rel="nofollow" title="#look search Pinterest">#look</a> <a class="pintag" href="/explore/spring/" title="#spring explore Pinterest">#spring</a>…

I leave you with these pictures and hope you can find some inspirations.

PS- I will be doing an everyday life of a student teaching once I start my experience. I think it will be of much help for those future teachers and for myself to look back at the things I did and learn from them.

Have an awesome day!

1 comments

  1. Ohh, this is nice! Thank you for the recommendations. I'm a part time teacher! :)

    Lots of love, Eiren.
    http://pastelavenue.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

My Instagram