November Instagram Favorites

I just shared my November Youtuber favorites and why not share my Instagram favorites. I really have a lot of Instagrammers that I love but I will try to keep it short, even if it brakes my heart.


FIRE & JOY - NIRRIMI FIREBRACE

 I shared Nirrimi's blog on this post. I have been following her for a long time and have always loved her writing style and photographs.So, of course, she will be one of my favorites Instagrammers. I think she is such an inspiration, strong and humble individual and deserves lots of love, so if you like her style, follow her on Instagram.


GREGARIOUSPEACH- GEORGIA BRIZUELA

Like, Nirrrimi, I have been following Georgia for a long time and have seen her children grow through every picture and they are hilarious. I love the little conversation she posts with the pictures.

LUCEDALECO- CLARADEVI

There is something simple, relaxing and classical about Claradevi. Her words and photographs show glimpses of  moments in her life and for that, I have always  shared certain admirations for her. She inspires me and with her words transports me to another place.

SONIA ERYKA

The colorful, sometimes bright and rebellious personality that comes out of  her pictures draws you in. Her fashion sense and life stills are what has always attracted me towards her. Sonia is inspiring and her ever-changing  hair color, a fashion icon.


Love, Share and follow these amazing Instagrammers. I hope you enjoy this short post and share with me your favorites in the comment section bellow. 






0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Instagram